We have introduced a new range of procedures in line with the government guidelines to ensure a safe environment for our customers and staff. We can’t wait to see you all very soon!
- We have introduced new safety measures in our restaurant including social distancing & hand sanitiser stations. If you or any of your party are feeling unwell please cancel your booking.
- All our staff have completed training on COVID-19 safety within the workplace.
- We are only accepting online bookings for track and trace purposes. All bookings MUST be made through our website (myamaretto.com)
- Maximum stay 2 hours.
- If you are running late please notify us.
- We have introduced a one way system.
- Groups of up to six people from three households are allowed to meet indoors
- Up to eight people from eight separate households are able to meet outdoors
- Under-12s do not count towards the number of people meeting outside - but do count towards household numbers indoors
- Physical distancing must be maintained with people you don't live with
- Some of our tables are covered under a parasal or gazebo
- Due to legislation and restrictions on our operating procedures, we are unable to guarantee any special requests regarding seating at this time
- Customers should not book multiple tables and ask to be seated near other parties as a way of getting around the household rules as we cannot honour these requests due to Environmental Health legislation specifically prohibiting this
- Cashless payment is preferable.
- Orders will be taking by your server. We don’t have the facility to do online ordering for customers at the moment!
- There will be a one in one out toilet system.
- Please be aware of noise levels entering and exiting the building as we are in a residential area
- Things won’t be exactly as you remember them before lockdown but we all have our part to play & we thank you for your patience in advance as we all get used to a new way of doing things.
Call 01505 610 660 or click the link below.