We have introduced a new range of procedures in line with the government guidelines to ensure a safe environment for our customers and staff. We can’t wait to see you all very soon!
- We have introduced new safety measures in our restaurant including social distancing & hand sanitiser stations. If you or any of your party are feeling unwell please cancel your booking.
- All our staff have completed training on COVID-19 safety within the workplace.
- We are only accepting online bookings for track and trace purposes. All bookings MUST be made through our website (myamaretto.com)
- Maximum group bookings of up to 6
- Maximum 2 households at one table.
- At present we cannot accept any requests for specific areas/tables.
- Maximum stay 2 hours.
- If you are running late please notify us.
- We have introduced a one way system.
- Please enter the beer garden Please check in for your booking to the restaurant via the Main Street entrance where a member of staff will take you to your table.
- Cashless payment is preferable.
- Orders will be taking by your server. We don’t have the facility to do online ordering for customers at the moment!
- At present we have a limited food & drink menu which still contain many of our classics.
- There will be a one in one out toilet system.
- Table service only & the bar will will only be open for use of the toilets.
- Please be aware of noise levels entering and exiting the building as we are in a residential area
- Along with our terrace we have managed to secure some extra space for tables with an Ocassional License outside of the restaurant and on our side of the car park.
- Some of our tables are covered under a parasal or gazebo. All pre bookings will be undercover. We will release the other tables that are uncovered on the morning of each day.
- Things won’t be exactly as you remember them before lockdown but we all have our part to play & we thank you for your patience in advance as we all get used to a new way of doing things.
Call 01505 610 660 or click the link below.